Commercial Real Estate Financing for Properties of all Sizes
Purchasing or developing real estate is frequently a major investment for any business. BizCom Loan is here to help your company grow with commercial real estate financing. Whether for an investment or owner-occupied property, we have a variety of financing options available.
Our Financing Programs
We offer several lending options to help companies of all sizes secure the funding they need for real estate purchases. The BizCom Loan team is here to help you find the right program for your needs.
- Conventional Programs: These conventional real estate loans can be used for a variety of property types. Use these programs to access large funding amounts for investment or owner-occupied properties.
- Bridge Loans: If your business needs working capital, a Bridge of hard money loan may be right for you. Our programs offer high loan-to-value amounts and competitive terms.
- Construction Financing: Fuel the success of your construction project. These programs offer large amounts to principles who are experienced with equity.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities Loans: CMBS Loans are backed by securitizing commercial properties into a trust. This loan type offers excellent interest rates and fixed terms.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: These loans represent high net worth capital sources. They are ideal for larger loan amounts tailored to your specific needs.
In addition to the above commercial real estate financing programs, we also offer several government-backed options. These programs offer better terms and larger amounts than may otherwise be available.
- Small Business Administration: The SBA backs loans through its 7a and 504 programs. These offer terms up to 25 years and interest rates as low as 4.5 percent.
- HUD and FHA: If you are planning new construction or rehabilitating certain property types, these programs may be for you. HUD and FHA loans offer good terms on non-recourse financing.
Reach out today to learn more. Call our team for a consultation on financing for your real estate project.